Keep up-to-date with the latest Onga news
Mama Onga Recipe - Goat Meat Pepper Soup
- Goat Meat
- Pepper soup spice
- Fresh Scotch Bonnet pepper (red and green)
- Onga GOG
- Onga Cubes
- Cameron pepper
- Yam (Diced)
- Vegetable Oil
- Boil the goat meat and season with onions, fresh scotch bonnet pepper, Onga GOG, Onga cubes, and salt.
- Cook meat for 25-30 minutes.
- Take meat out and drain stock.
- In a clean pot, pour the meat stock and add some water.
- In the water, add the pepper soup spice, Cameroon pepper, Onga cubes, and salt.
- Throw in the diced yam and cover for a few minutes.
- Once the yam is cooked, add the goat meat, onions, scent leaf.
- Serve with a cold drink and Enjoy!