This is how to dress and season chicken for your salad.
COOK TIME 10 mins
PREP TIME 5 mins
In this recipe, you learn how to dress and season chicken using Onga chicken seasoning for your salad.
- Lay raw Chicken breast on a dry chopping board
- Season both sides with salt and pepper
- Add oil to griddle pan and place the chicken breast
- Cook both sides for 5 minutes each
- Add butter to pan, toss in thyme, garlic and rosemary
- Once the butter melts, start basting the chicken till it’s fully cooked.
- Cut chicken into thin slices and serve with your choice of salad