This mixed kebab is a mouthful of goodness.
COOK TIME 10 mins
PREP TIME 40 mins
This mixed kebab is a mouthful of goodness. Learn how to make the perfect mixed kebab recipe with Onga Ginger Onion & Garlic seasoning.
- Place wooden skewers in water to soak
- Pre-heat grill or griddle pan to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together paprika, chili pepper, white pepper, Onga GOG and salt
- Add beef, chicken, shrimp, vegetables to the mixture and toss to coat
- Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to marinate, at least 20 minutes to 1 hour
- Skewer the beef, chicken and shrimp and vegetables and grill, turning occasionally, until steak is charred and barely pink on the inside, 8 minutes for medium
- Serve immediately with chips or salad