Burabisco is a healthy meal made from Couscous which helps boost the immune system and aids weight loss. Learn how to make this tasty recipe.
Try this tasty recipe made by our celebrity guest on Ongacious Mrs. Jasmine Tukur. Burabisco is a healthy meal made from Couscous which helps boost the immune system and aids weight loss.
- Rinse the chicken into a pot, add 2 cubes of ONGA chicken and boil the chicken
- The chicken stock will be used to cook the couscous so there should be a substantial amount of water.
- Chop onions
- Scoop some stock into the grounded groundnut.
- Blend pepper and onions. Put some vegetable oil in the pot, pour in pepper and let it fry
- Add a little ONGA GOG, 1 sachet of ONGA stew into the sauce
- Add the vegetables so they can soften to an extent.
- Cut cooked chicken to small pieces and pour it inside the sauce.
- Pour in groundnut paste and allow it to cook for few minutes
- Slice pepper and carrots in long strips
- Pour seasoned water in a pot and pour the couscous inside the seasoned water
- Cook the couscous for a few minutes. Add the chopped pepper and carrots
- Leave to simmer, so the vegetables will soften a bit.
- Serve couscous and sauce