Our Fish Curry is an easy and delicious plate to put together
Our Fish Curry is an easy and delicious plate to put together.This fish curry recipe is so flavorful and cozy that it's hard to believe it's a simple recipe made special with the new Onga Curry.
- Blend the mixture of onion, garlic, ginger and water, and set aside
- In a medium saucepan, add coconut oil and heat up for 2 minutes.
- Throw in the bay leaves, green chilli and crushed cloves and fry till fragrant
- Pour the ginger, onion and garlic mixture into the oil and fry for another 3 minutes
- Add tomato puree, suya pepper, turmeric, salt, Onga Curry and Onga classic cube.
- Add a little water, then add coconut milk. Add your bite sized fish, cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Serve when it’s ready with rice, naan bread or eat alone.