Learn how to make this tasty Miyan Geda recipe from Jigawa state.
Miyan Geda is tasty soup popular in Northern Nigeria. The key ingredient in Miyan Geda is groundnut. This delicious recipe can be ready in under 50 minutes and its especially rich in protein and fibre.
- Wash your beef properly with salt and set on fire for about 15 minutes
- Wash your tomatoes, pepper and begin to ground your groundnut
- Wash your spring onions and spinach with salt, slice and set aside
- Add palm oil into the pot of boiling beef
- Debone and wash your dry catfish, and add into the pot
- Add your pepper, tomatoes, onions, and ground dadawa into the pot and stir properly
- Add ONGA Ginger, Onion and Garlic into the pot and stir. Leave to simmer for 5 minutes
- Add your ground groundnut into the pot and stir
- Add your ONGA Chicken Cube and allow to cook for 2 minutes before adding your spring onions and spinach into the pot and allow to cook for another 2 minutes
- Serve your Miyan Gyeda with Tuwo Shinkafa